If you follow me for a while, you'll notice that I'm a huge fan of the Wonder Water for my scalp!
The Wonder Water is a DIY water mixture infused with rosemary & peppermint.
I love this water for my scalp and this is for an obvious reason. I'll name up the great benefits you can get from this wonder water:
1. Hair growth. It stimulates and improves circulation to the scalp.
2. Hair cleanser. Due to its antibacterial properties it gently cleanses your hair.
3. Shine. It increases shine.
4. Scalp issues. It relieves irritated, flaky, dry, dandruff scalp.
Not only does it have many great benefits for your scalp, it also enquires few ingredients/equipment.
- 7-8 Stems of Rosemary
- 2-3 Stems of Peppermint
- A steelpan
- 2 Cups of water
- Spray Bottle
1. Take 7-8 Stems of Rosemary and 2-3 Stems of Peppermint and wash this carefully with water. Let it dry.
2. Bring 2 cups of water to boil in a steel pan.
3. Now put in your Rosemary and Peppermint stems in to the boiling wa
4. Boil for about 10 minutes.
5. Put on the lid and let it cool down 20-30 minutes until the water changes to light brown-green-ish color.
6. When your water is cooled down you can now drain the stems and put your water in your spray bottle.
Do you want to know how to apply? Click for a how to apply video
NOTE: Keep your wonder water stored in the refridgerator. This will last about one week.